Dual Wheelie Bars
Custom designed by Andy from his years of racing experience our fabricated dual wheelie bars are specially designed to flex just enough where needed and not break.
They have special sliding relief bars which allow the bars to flex where they need to but still providing the resistance you need for the launch.
The addition of these flex tubes means you won’t be repairing cracked wheelie bars at the track or in the garage.
With the addition of a lower hole in the wheel box you can raise your wheelie bars enough to clear the trailer making loading your car a little easier.
Available in lengths from 60″ to 90″ and in your choice of 6 widths.
Each kit includes:
- 4 – 1/2″ bore 5/8-18 chromoly rod ends
- 2 – Light weight polyurethane wheels weighing only 6.4oz each!
- Knurled wheelie bar for easy adjustment
- Two mounting locations in the wheel box
- All the hardware you need to complete the install
Welding is required on the unwelded kits (duh!)
*Images are of a powder coated wheelie bar